Optimize the availability of your protected network
IBM® Security Network Active Bypass is designed to optimize the availability of a network protected by IBM Security Network Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) appliances. In the unlikely event that an IPS appliance fails, the bypass is designed to ensure the network remains functional and users have access to critical applications.
IBM Security Network Active Bypass:
- Enables access to applications by maintaining link state during bypass operations.
- Powers high availability network IPS deployments where traffic is routed to a backup IPS.
- Simplifies troubleshooting with Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) trap and email support.
- Supports up to four network segments in any combination of copper, multi-mode and single-mode fiber.
- Helps eliminate the need for drivers or additional software.
IBM Security Network Active Bypass