Ideal for enterprise-scale data warehouses in medium to large organizations that need advanced tools to manage their complex warehouse environment.
With the benefit of advanced analytics such as OLAP, data mining and text analytics, the InfoSphere Warehouse Advanced Enterprise Edition brings sophisticated business intelligence to all warehouse users. No resource limits.
- Performance: – DB2 10 provides a powerful engine for dynamic warehousing with advanced features such as Storage Optimization, DB2 Workload Manager, Adaptive Compression, Multi-Temperature Data Management, Time Travel Query and Continuous Data Ingest.
- Sophisticated analytics: – In database analytics ensures that end-users are working with current data and delivering analytics in real-time. The product includes OLAP Cubing Services with Cognos reporting, Data Mining for both discovery and predictive analytics and Text Analytics for analyzing unstructured content.
- Terabyte pricing: – A simple and transparent terabyte pricing structure enables organizations to pay only for the volume of compressed user data they manage in their database, allowing them to leverage new hardware innovations and processor technologies without impacting software costs.
- Flexibility: – Simplify enterprise data warehouse development, deployment and administration with tools and features such as Optim Database Administrator, Optim Development Studio, and federation.
- Tooling: - Enhanced tooling set to develop models, manage backup and recovery processes, query performance, and unloading data in enterprise data warehouses with tools such as InfoSphere Data Architect, InfoSphere Optim Configuration Manager, InfoSphere Optim High Performance Unload, InfoSphere Optim Query Tuner, DB2 Data Recovery Expert, and DB2 Merge Backups and Recovery.
- Industry Models - InfoSphere Warehouse Model Packs for fast out-of-the-box experience with ready to go Customer Insight, Market and Campaign Insight and Supply Chain Insight analytics packs
- Security: Row and Column Access Control and Label Based Access Control provides easy and flexible control over security access.
- Operating systems supported: – Linux, UNIX, Windows
Buy InfoSphere Warehouse Advanced Enterprise Edition
- Data warehousing software
- DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition
- DB2 Developer Edition
- DB2 Enterprise Server Edition
- DB2 Workgroup Server Edition
- Informix Advanced Enterprise Edition
- Informix Advanced Workgroup Edition
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Customer Insight
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Market and Campaign Insight
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Supply Chain Insight