Capital project management software to optimize your capital project portfolio
IBM® TRIRIGA® Capital Projects Manager analyzes project risks and benefits to identify funding priorities for a superior capital project portfolio. It provides automated project management controls and critical date alerts to help keep projects of any size on schedule and on budget. It helps increase financial and environmental returns from capital, construction and energy efficiency projects.
IBM TRIRIGA Capital Projects Manager provides:
- Project planning capabilities that help simplify risk assessment and complex planning analysis to achieve higher financial returns.
- Automated project management controls that help keep projects on budget and on schedule.
- Vendor management controls that increase contract compliance to reduce costly schedule delays.
Project planning capabilities
- Provides a single centralized data repository to collect and manage all data related to capital projects and programs.
- Analyzes the costs of capital projects to identify funding priorities that generate higher financial returns.
- Simplifies project portfolio management by automatically analyzing and comparing profitability of projects.
- Evaluates building conditions and compares various capital investments to help maximize a facility's lifetime value at the lowest cost.
- Supplies capital planning capabilities to assess the viability of a range of projects – from small, ad-hoc improvements to complex, multi-year programs.
Automated project management controls
- Prioritizes tasks using critical path schedules to accelerate project schedules.
- Minimizes cost overruns and accelerate corrections using cost management controls to compare budgeted expenses to actual expenses.
- Creates awareness of significant deviations from a projected budget or schedule with automated alerts.
- Generates action items, assigns resources and tracks approvals with prebuilt workflows that help maintain peak project efficiency.
Vendor management controls
- Improves vendor selection with bid analysis capabilities that compares consultant and contractor bids.
- Reduces the risk of project schedule and cost overruns with embedded contract and change order controls.
- Loads tasks and task dependency data directly from project schedules with a prebuilt Microsoft Project connector.
- Generates baseline, planned and actual schedules from templates and contractor-supplied Microsoft Project files with schedule management controls. Increase consultant and contractor compliance by having clear contracted terms.
- Monitors and flags contractors that require corrective actions with contractor performance metrics.
IBM TRIRIGA Capital Projects Manager resources