Orchestrate the flow of invoice data with both internal systems and external partners
IBM Sterling e-Invoicing helps you adapt to the complex, ever-changing business and technical regulations associated with international electronic invoicing. It automates business processes and tax compliance, using global integration standards to support buyer and supplier compliance in a single solution, while also maintaining conformity with tax regulations for multiple countries.
- Reduce the risk of non-compliance with tax regulations through secure signing and validation services and transparent auditing
- Reduce costs through the automation of manual invoice processing, archiving and auditing
- Simplify the technology management requirements of delivering complex electronic invoicing in both ex-post and clearance countries through a single solution
Sterling e-Invoicing can provide your organization with a unique, scalable solution designed specifically to meet the compliance challenges that arise from doing business in the international marketplace. Take control of your invoicing processes with capabilities that include:
- Apply the required advanced electronic signatures using authorized certificate authorities to create a tax compliant legal invoice
- Confirm all required advanced electronic signatures are valid and were applied appropriately to all legal invoices
Asynchronous API for Clearance Countries
- Support the direct participation of the tax authorities in the B2B invoicing process required in clearance countries (e.g. Brazil, Mexico).
- Online access for both buyer and supplier to all archived invoices for the required individual country timeframes
- Support for the mandatory local archive required in many clearance countries
“On Behalf Of” Buyer and Supplier Processes
- Sign and validate on behalf of your trading partners.