IBM IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions provide a single, unified platform to manage multiple service management best practice processes. Your organization can go beyond traditional, manual processes that may not adequately support planning and scheduling across IT and operations lines of business.
ITSM solutions combine automation, mobility, enhanced visibility and analytic insights into your IT service management processes – helping them become more diverse and better integrated across a wide range of technologies.
One support services team for an energy cooperative is using IBM ITSM processes to close nearly 40 percent of incidents and service requests within two hours and complete 85 percent without escalation.
Discover how IBM can help you with:
* ITIL is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. COBIT is an ISACA trademark registered in the U.S. and other countries. This product is not supported or endorsed by ISACA and does not contain or reference COBIT.
Featured IT Service Management Resources
The Latest In IBM Service Management
Read the Whitepaper
How to Manage Smart Infrastructure
One Platform To Rule Them All: Incidents and Service Requests
Prevent network outages and improve IT productivity
SCCD is the channel through which IT Service Management is delivered. Here are key products to help achieve your IT Service Management goals.
Optimized, automated service managementhelps reduce costs and service disruptions
Granular inventory insights and always-on asset management enhances license compliance
Real-time event management to improve availability and resilency
All products - IT service desk
- Control Desk
- IBM License Metric Tool
- IBM Service Management Suite for z/OS
- Rational Asset Manager family | Trials and Demos (US)
- Tivoli AF/OPERATOR on z/OS
- Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager | Trials and Demos (US)
- Tivoli Integration Composer
- Tivoli License Compliance Manager
- Tivoli Service Level Advisor
- Tivoli Usage and Accounting Manager Enterprise Edition