IBM asset and facilities management solutions help asset-intensive organizations keep their plants and facilities running at peak performance. Industry-specific solutions include life sciences, nuclear power, oil and gas, transportation, service providers and utilities.
IBM asset and facilities management solutions:
Featured asset and facilities management solutions
Big data for better asset management
Transform the management of your organization’s facilities and assets with big data.
The real value of asset management
Enhance operations in the time of reduced budgets.
Buyer’s guide for IWMS systems
Discover key criteria for an integrated workplace management system (IWMS).
Distributed workforces and facilities usage
Learn how changing workforce dynamics impacts facilities management.
IBM asset and facilities management solutions provide analytics and operational software to plan, manage and maintain the lifecycle of facilities, assets and infrastructure.
All products - Asset and facilities management
- IBM Maximo
- IBM SmartCloud Cost Management
- Maximo Anywhere
- Maximo Asset Configuration Manager
- Maximo Asset Management
- Maximo Calibration
- Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Maximo Inventory Insights
- Maximo Linear Asset Manager
- Maximo Mobile Inventory Manager
- Maximo Mobile Work Manager
- Maximo Spatial Asset Management
- IBM TRIRIGA Application Builder
- IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform
- IBM TRIRIGA CAD Integrator/Publisher
- IBM TRIRIGA Capital Project Management Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Capital Projects Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Connector
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Projects
- IBM TRIRIGA Environmental and Energy Management Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Facility Assessment
- IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Facilities Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Facility Maintenance Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Request Central
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Operations Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Operations
- IBM TRIRIGA Facility Management Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Strategic Facility Planning
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Facilities
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Reservation Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Management Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Real Estate
- Trellis™ Real-time Infrastructure Optimization Platform
- ARCAD Pack for Rational
- Rational Change
- Rational DOORS family - Overview
- Rational DOORS Web Access | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager
- Rational Insight | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Method Composer | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Publishing Engine
- Rational Rhapsody family - Overview
- Rational Statemate
- Rational Synergy
- Rational Tau
- Rational Test RealTime
- SCLM for z/OS
Not in Sverige?
Vill du ha hjälp?
Enkla sätt att handla eller läsa mer.
Build smarter infrastructures
Meet the expert
Bengt Brander, Business Solution Manager Maximo and Tririga, IBM SWG Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure
Bengt is working with solutions optimizing maintenance and service for production, real estate and IT assets.
Bengt has more than 25 years of experience of implementing ERP and Asset management solutions, working as Project Manager, Consulting Manager and Sales Manager in the software industry. The last 7 years he has been focusing on IBM Maximo.
Business value assessments pre projects and post projects
EAM Enterprise asset management
Interface between EAM and ERP
Louise Skordby, Partner and Service Line Leader, Enterprise Asset Management
IBM Global Business Services
Louise helps clients achieve business value through effective management of their assets, whether it’s related to real estate, production facilities, infrastructure, IT or mobile equipment.
Louise helps clients achieve business value through effective management of their assets, whether it’s related to real estate, production facilities, infrastructure, IT or mobile equipment. Louise has over the last twenty years helped clients to clarify strategies, improve and implement best in class processes, and to implement best of breed IT support.
Asset Management Strategy
Business Value Assessment,