Integrate, transform and govern information for strategic advantage
IBM Software can help you say ‘Yes’ with a holistic approach to information integration and governance that delivers a trusted information foundation and business intelligence.
The London Borough of Brent (PDF, 147KB) puts the customer first with a customer data hub that consolidates back-end systems and helps reduce administration costs, improve customer service and minimize fraud.
Go Voyages (US), an online travel company in France, upgrades its pre-existing IT infrastructure to support business growth, improve performance levels and attract new clients
IBM provides an Information Integration and Governance approach that helps organizations overcome challenges and create a source of trusted information to drive better decisions and better business outcomes.
Interested in selling Information Integration & Federation solutions
Integrate data on-demand across many systems via a high performance parallel framework, extended metadata management, and enterprise connectivity.
Create trusted views of master data – customers, citizens, suppliers, locations, products, accounts & more – for improving applications & business processes.
Provide comprehensive information integration capabilities to support trusted and governed information.
Integrate information across heterogeneous data stores in real time.
Provide the simplest, most robust solution for assuring the privacy and integrity of trusted information in your data center
Manage data from requirements to retirement. Boost performance, empower collaboration, and improve governance across applications, databases and platforms.
All products - Data refinement, integration and governance
- InfoSphere Business Glossary
- InfoSphere Business Glossary for Linux on System z
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Data Event Publisher for z/OS
- InfoSphere Classic Replication Server for z/OS
- InfoSphere Clinical Analytics
- InfoSphere Data Architect | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Data Replication
- InfoSphere DataStage
- InfoSphere Discovery
- InfoSphere FastTrack
- InfoSphere Federation Server | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Information Analyzer
- InfoSphere Information Server
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Hypervisor Edition
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Warehousing
- InfoSphere Information Server for System z
- InfoSphere Information Server Ready to Launch for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Information Server Workgroup Edition
- InfoSphere Information Services Director
- InfoSphere Optim Application Repository Analyzer
- InfoSphere Optim
- InfoSphere Optim System Analyzer for SAP Applications
- InfoSphere Optim Test Data Management Solution for Custom and Packaged Applications
- Optim Data Growth Solution for z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Storage on z/OS
- Tivoli Storage Manager
- Tivoli Storage Manager family - Overview
Information Integration and Federation Resources
Enterprise-scale data integration, transformation and delivery
TDWI Best Practices - Next Generation Data Integration
Using Big Data for Smarter Decision Making
Master data management
How to Spot the Real Thing When Evaluating Master Data Management Systems
InfoSphere Identity Insight
Preventing fraud with identity & social network analysis - A guide for Bank Executives
Not in Sverige?
Information Governance Strategy
Ensure information consistency security, integrity, availability & quality with Infosphere solutions for information integration and governance
Forrester analyst report
Information Governance: Turning Data Into Business Value
How Master Data Management Serves the Business
InfoSphere DataStage: Enterprise-scale data integration, transformation and delivery