IBM database management solutions are optimized to deliver industry-leading performance across multiple workloads, while lowering administration, storage, development, and server costs. Our solutions manage data from requirements to retirement, and assure the privacy and integrity of your data. And also offer the most comprehensive portfolio with the broadest set of delivery options available:
Learn how we can help you to reduce the cost and complexity of managing your data, improve business agility, and leverage your company's core asset - your data.
IBM DB2 for z/OS helps you to reduce cost and complexity in your IT infrastructure, simplify compliance, and leverage your core asset — your data.
Voted #1 database software in customer satisfaction. Clients choose Informix because it is reliable, low cost, and hassle free. Solution providers choose Informix for its best-of-breed embeddability.
IBM Information Management System (IMS) is the premier transaction and hierarchical database management system. The latest capabilities enable SOA exploitation, secure your investment and enable new application development.
Integrated design, development and testing of application and enterprise databases across heterogeneous environments.
All products - Data management
- DB2 Connect
- DB2 Merge Backup for Linux UNIX and Windows
- DB2 Recovery Expert for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- DB2 Sort for z/OS
- DB2 Tools for z/OS
- IBM Data Server Manager
- IBM Data Studio | Trials and Demos (US)
- IMS Enterprise Suite Explorer
- IMS Enterprise Suite SOAP Gateway
- IMS Tools
- InfoSphere Optim
- InfoSphere Optim pureQuery Runtime for z/OS | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Optim Workload Replay
- Management Console for IMS and DB2 for z/OS
- Cloudant Data Layer Local Edition
- Cloudant Dedicated Cluster
- DB2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS
- DB2 Express Server Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows family
- DB2 for z/OS
- DB2 for z/OS Value Unit Edition
- IMS Family
- Informix family - Overview
- PureData System for Transactions
Not in Sverige?
Which edition of DB2 is right for you?
Comparing IBM Informix and Oracle Database for High Availability and Data Replication
Database strategies for the world of big data
Why DBMSs Matter More than Ever in the Big Data Era
Build More. Grow More.