IBM database solutions help you manage data across multiple workloads, while reducing administration, storage, development and server costs. Our high-performance solutions manage data from requirements to retirement, and can assure the privacy and integrity of your data.
IBM offers a full portfolio with a broad set of delivery options:
IBM database solutions can reduce the cost and complexity of managing your data, improve business agility and leverage your company's core asset—your data.
Featured database solutions
Serve data to applications with reliability, scalability, compatibility, speed and security.
Database management tools
Collaborate, develop, optimize and manage your databases.
Featured database offers
Database strategies for the world of big data
Read how you can create an environment with speed, performance and reliability to handle current analytic demands and prepare for the data-driven future.
Comparing IBM Informix and Oracle Database
Read this ITG report and learn how IBM Informix compares with Oracle Database in terms of data replication and high availability.
Why DBMSs matter in the big data era
Explore the DBMS characteristics that are most important in a big data setting.
IBM database solutions help you align your data management strategy with customer expectations, extract value from individual bytes of data and leverage your data for growth and innovation.
All products - Databases
- DB2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS
- DB2 Express Server Edition | Trials and Demos (US)
- DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows family
- DB2 for z/OS
- DB2 for z/OS Value Unit Edition
- IBM Cloudant
- IMS Family
- IMS Mobile Solution
- Informix family - Overview
- PureData System for Transactions
- DB2 Connect
- DB2 Merge Backup for Linux UNIX and Windows
- DB2 Recovery Expert for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- DB2 Sort for z/OS
- DB2 Tools for z/OS
- IBM Data Server Manager
- IBM Data Studio | Trials and Demos (US)
- IMS Enterprise Suite Explorer
- IMS Enterprise Suite SOAP Gateway
- IMS Tools
- InfoSphere Optim Archive
- InfoSphere Optim pureQuery Runtime for z/OS | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Optim Workload Replay
- Management Console for IMS and DB2 for z/OS
Not in Sverige?
IBM Cloudant for web and mobile apps
See how the Cloudant NoSQL JSON document store is optimized to handle heavy workloads of concurrent reads and writes in the cloud.
Watch the video (00:02:38)Watch the video (00:02:38)