Visual modeling to maximize development of software architectures
IBM® Rational Rose® Modeler provides a set of model-driven capabilities for developing software applications. It allows architects and designers to produce Unified Modeling Language (UML) models of software architectures, business needs, reusable assets and management-level communication.
Rational Rose Modeler offers a common modeling tool and language to simplify the work environment and enable faster creation of quality software.
Develop applications faster
Integrate application design with development
Specifications are for IBM Rational Rose products v7.0
|Windows||IBM Rational Rose v7.0 products
• Windows 2000 Professional, Service Pack 4
• Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2
• Windows 2000 and 2003 Server and Advanced Server, Service Pack 3 and 4
• Windows Vista
• Rational ClearCase v7.0
• Rational ClearCase LT v7.0
• Microsoft Visual SourceSafe 6.0c - Supports the SCC interface
• Minimum: 450MHz PII
• Recommended: 700MHz
• Minimum: 256MB
• Recommended: 512MB
AVAILABLE DISK SPACE:
• Minimum: 400MB (product image) + 50MB (workspace)
• Recommended overall: 2GB
Not in Slovenija?