Enterprise architecture for strategizing, executing, and managing change
IBM® Rational® System Architect is an enterprise architecture solution for visualizing, analyzing, and communicating enterprise architecture and business process analysis. This solution provides decision support, process optimization, and integration into solution delivery. Rational System Architect addresses all aspects of your organization’s enterprise architecture, including modeling, publishing, analysis, and execution.
- Business efficiency: Lets you construct business architecture to execute business transformation.
- Systems management: Helps you evaluate architectures across multiple systems and perform capability analysis planning.
- Enterprise resource planning: Provides Explorer-type visual impact analysis and analytics for accurate planning and forecasting.
- Reporting: Provides visual reporting and impact analysis to enhance decision making.
- Modeling: Supports multiple modeling standards in one repository to meet your enterprise needs.
- Rational Systems Architect helps you execute strategy and eliminate organizational waste, resulting in increased productivity.
- With it, you can identify and avoid risk in the execution of future business plans.
- You can use Rational Systems Architect to create an organizational blueprint, maintaining relationships across business and IT, and to build an effective IT portfolio.
- Rational Systems Architect enables you to identify areas for consolidation and reuse.
- Rational System Architect uses standard frameworks for industry standard methodologies.
- It uses a flexible framework manager to align with custom methodologies, including DoDAF, MoDAF, Zachman, TOGAF, TMForum NGOSS eTOM/SID, and others.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Rational System Architect helps you standardize processes, components, data, and functions in your ERP deployments.
- It can help you to understand dependencies across the organization.
- You can gather and consolidate information with ready to use reports based on IBM Cognos® software.
- Rational System Architect offers an optional web client, Rational System Architect XT, for expanded team use and advanced publishing capabilities, including Microsoft® Office® documents, XML, and detailed web publishing.
- You can customize the reports without having to regenerate content.
- Rational System Architect supports multiple modeling standards in one repository, including business process and strategy, IT portfolio, applications and services, and data to capture your current state.
- Rational System Architect supports all areas of modeling, including business and strategy modeling, component and object modeling, data modeling, and more.
- This software provides comprehensive support for Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0) for the visualization of organizational business processes
- You can integrate business processes with strategy maps, organizational charts, IT and application infrastructure models, functional hierarchy diagrams, and information data models with Unified Modeling Language (UML).
Enterprise architecture for business planning and transformation
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Download software online after purchase - no shipping costs.
Slovenia Not available to purchase online. Other ways to purchase or learn more.