Dynamically visualize asset relationships with geographic information system technology
IBM Maximo® Spatial Asset Management allows users to view complex GIS information inside the IBM enterprise asset management solution. It provides a geospatial context of work, assets and relevant land-based features. The ability to visualize information can improve reliability, longevity and efficient work execution.
Maximo Spatial Asset Management features:
Maximo Spatial Asset Management
IBM Maximo 7.6 Minimum hardware and software requirements
IBM® Maximo® uses an n-Tier architecture, which lets you deploy Maximo across one or more tiers. You can run Maximo on a single physical server or across multiple servers depending on the number of users and the hardware.
IBM Maximo and related products are part of a family of products with similar minimum hardware and software requirements. Use the link below to see the latest requirements for the Client Workstation, Application Server and Database Server.
IBM Maximo software configuration matrix
There are a number of combinations of operating systems, databases, applications servers, browsers and report writers. Use the link below to access the current configuration matrix for the Maximo and the rest of the related family of products. This link includes configurations, languages and platforms details.
- Enterprise asset management
- IBM Integrated Information Core
- IBM Maximo for Aviation MRO
- IBM SmartCloud Cost Management
- Maximo for Life Sciences
- Maximo for Nuclear Power
- Maximo for Oil and Gas
- Maximo for Service Providers
- Maximo for Transportation
- Maximo for Utilities
- Maximo Anywhere
- Maximo Archiving with Optim Data Growth Solution
- Maximo Asset Configuration Manager
- Maximo Asset Management
- Maximo Asset Management Scheduler
- Maximo Calibration
- Maximo Everyplace
- Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Maximo Linear Asset Manager
- Maximo Mobile Inventory Manager
- Maximo Mobile Work Manager
- Maximo Spatial Asset Management