IBM® Informix® Client Software Development Kit (CSDK) offers a single packaging of several APIs that are optimized for developing applications for Informix servers.
Informix CSDK allows developers to write applications in the language they prefer and to build one application to that can access multiple IBM Informix databases.
IBM Informix Connect is a runtime connectivity product that includes the runtime libraries of Informix CSDK. These libraries are required by applications running on client machines when accessing Informix servers. Informix Connect is needed when finished applications are ready to be deployed.
Informix CSDK and Informix Connect include an enhanced native .NET provider that is integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio® .NET 2003 to support rapid application development for .NET applications written against Informix data servers.
Informix Client Software Development Kit
- Database administration
- DB2 Advanced Recovery Feature
- DB2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS
- DB2 Connect Application Server Advanced Edition
- DB2 Connect Application Server Edition
- DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition
- DB2 Connect Personal Edition
- DB2 Connect Unlimited Advanced Edition for System z
- DB2 Connect Unlimited Edition for System i
- DB2 Merge Backup for Linux UNIX and Windows
- DB2 Performance Solution Pack for z/OS
- DB2 Recovery Expert for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- IBM Data Studio
- IBM Smart Analytics Optimizer for DB2 for z/OS
- IMS Cloning Tool for z/OS
- IMS Enterprise Suite SOAP Gateway
- IMS Enterprise Suite Explorer
- InfoSphere Optim pureQuery Runtime for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- InfoSphere Optim Query Capture and Replay for DB2 on z/OS
- Optim Data Growth Solution for z/OS
- Optim Database Relationship Analyzer
- Optim Move for DB2