Access to IBM z Systems operational data in near real-time
Access the Common Data Provider for z Systems Wiki for a guided tour of the product
IBM Common Data Provider for z Systems provides access to z/OS operations data in both near real time and traditional batch mode for flexibility of operation. With support for all standard SMF record types and a broad set of log types, it is the single point of data collection to gain deep insight into the operations of your z/OS-based data center. IBM Common Data Provider for z Systems provides componentry to easily feed these data into your analytics engine, specific integration paths are available for Splunk and ELK.
- Use IBM Common Data Provider for z Systems as the single collection point for all z/OS operational data.
- Collect operational data in batch mode or in streaming mode.
- Define multiple data collection sources and destinations from a single interface.
Single collection point for all z/OS operational data
- Send log or SMF data on or off platform in a flexible, consumable format for ingestion and analysis on an analytics platform of your choice.
- TDSz customers can load their SMF data directly into IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator for IBM z/OS for deeper analysis while gaining CPU and storage savings.
Collect operational data in batch mode or streaming data
- Access available near real-time data for an ongoing health check of your enterprise and identify an early warning system with the right predictive analytics tools.
- Use batch mode to collect detailed data for analysis or troubleshooting.
- Balance your CPU usage by running non-critical collect in ‘white space’ or from a non-production system to keep costs down.
- Batch mode is useful for retrieving archive information to investigate recurring problems.
Easily define complex data collection patterns
- Use the intuitive, rich web interface to quickly define data collection parameters, and ways in which the data can be consumed.
Not in România?