IBM's IT Service Management provides a single platform to manage service and IT asset processes across the entire scope of the enterprise. This helps customers to move from manual silos to automated, cross functional processes. Businesses can discover and track usage of assets in a distributed or Z environment, manage changes in infrastructure and automate handling of service requests, incidents, problems to reduce cost and minimise service disruptions.
IBM IT Service Management supports better alignment of IT with business goals. The solutions:
Helps organizations understand what makes their customers tick and how to best apply those insights to improve customer engagement, purchases and loyalty. Provides clients with comprehensive solution for executing and optimizing marketing programs across digital, social, and traditional channels.
IBM IT Service Management solutions
Efficient IT Service Management to reduce cost and minimize service disruptions.
An enhanced discovery service for distributed server platforms that helps you maintain an up-to-date inventory of your installed distributed software and hardware.
Quickly identify z/OS software inventory and use to reduce costs and minimize compliance risk.
All products - IT service management
- IBM License Metric Tool
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk
- IBM SmartCloud Cost Management
- Rational Asset Manager family - Overview
- Tivoli AF/OPERATOR on z/OS
- Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager | Trials and Demos (US)
- Tivoli Integration Composer
- Tivoli License Compliance Manager
- Tivoli Service Level Advisor
- Tivoli Usage and Accounting Manager Enterprise Edition
IBM Service Management communities help you connect with IBM and other Service Management experts.