Comprehensive asset lifecycle and maintenance management
IBM Maximo Asset Management solutions give you a single point of control over all types of assets — production, infrastructure, facilities, transportation and communications — by managing them all on a common platform. This platform allows sharing and enforcement of best practices, inventory, resources and personnel. Now you can optimize the performance of your assets and maximize return on investment.
Maximo Asset Management includes six management modules in an enhanced service-oriented architecture.
- Asset management – Achieve the control you need to more efficiently track and manage asset and location data throughout the asset lifecycle.
- Work management – Manage both planned and unplanned work activities, from initial request through completion and recording of actuals.
- Service management – Define service offerings, establish service level agreements (SLAs), more proactively monitor service level delivery and implement escalation procedures.
- Contract management – Gain complete support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, labor rate, software, master, blanket and user-defined contracts.
- Inventory management – Know the details of asset related inventory and its usage including what, when, where, how many and how valuable.
- Procurement management – Support all the phases of enterprise-wide procurement such as direct purchasing and inventory replenishment.
Buy Maximo Asset Management
The product requirements and configuration matrix apply to the following products: IBM Maximo Asset Management, Tivoli Asset Management for IT, Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database, Tivoli Provisioning Manager, IBM Tivoli Release Process Manager, Tivoli Business Continuity Process Manager, Tivoli Service Request Manager, Tivoli End Point Manager, and Tivoli Service Automation Manager.
IBM Maximo 7.1 Minimum Hardware and Software Requirements:
IBM® Maximo® uses an n-Tier architecture, which lets you deploy Maximo across one or more tiers. You can run Maximo on a single physical server or across multiple servers depending on the number of users and the hardware.
IBM Maximo and related products are part of a family of products with similar minimum hardware and software requirements. Use the link below to see the latest requirements for the Client Workstation, Application Server and Database Server.
IBM Maximo Software Configuration Matrix:
There are a number of combinations of operating systems, databases, applications servers, browsers, and report writers. Use the link below to access the current configuration matrix for the Maximo and the rest of the related family of products. This link includes configurations, languages, and platforms details
|Features||Maximo 6.2||Maximo 7.1||Maximo 7.5|
|Work and Asset Management||
- Enterprise asset management
- IBM Integrated Information Core
- IBM Real-Time Asset Locator
- IBM SmartCloud Cost Management
- Maximo for Government
- Maximo for Life Sciences
- Maximo for Nuclear Power
- Maximo for Oil and Gas
- Maximo for Service Providers
- Maximo for Transportation
- Maximo for Utilities
- Maximo Adapter for Microsoft Project
- Maximo Adapter for Primavera
- Maximo Archiving with Optim Data Growth Solution
- Maximo Asset Configuration Manager
- Maximo Asset Management
- Maximo Asset Management Scheduler
- Maximo Calibration
- Maximo Everyplace
- Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Maximo Linear Asset Manager
- Maximo Mobile Inventory Manager
- Maximo Mobile Suite
- Maximo Mobile Work Manager
- Maximo Mobile Work Manager with Calibration SE
- Maximo Spatial Asset Management