Digital dashboard framework software reaches performance data wherever it resides
IBM® WebSphere® Dashboard Framework extends the capabilities of IBM WebSphere Portal to rapidly build multichannel, service-oriented architecture (SOA) digital dashboards that reach performance data wherever it resides. WebSphere Dashboard Framework delivers data as real-time key performance indicators through personalized digital dashboards.
WebSphere Dashboard Framework features include:
- Personalized, interactive digital dashboards for use with web browsers and mobile devices.
- Advanced charting, graphing and mapping capabilities for rich visual displays of critical business information.
- Modular, pre-built development tools for helping you create digital dashboards rapidly within an SOA environment.
- Extensive integration with business analytics solutions for incorporating the latest business intelligence data in your digital dashboards.
- Easy deployment of standards-based digital dashboards for fast, efficient implementation.
Personalized, interactive digital dashboards
- Consolidate data from multiple sources and back-end systems to dynamically aggregate and display critical performance indicators on easy-to-read, graphical digital dashboards.
- Deliver digital dashboards on a variety of web browsers and mobile devices using multiple server platforms that integrate easily with your computing environment.
- Build digital dashboards once and deploy them on multiple channels, including smartphones, desktop browsers and tablets, with no additional coding required.
- Initiate actions directly from the digital dashboard for interactive data exploration that helps you quickly find more detailed information and solve problems faster.
Advanced charting, graphing and mapping capabilities
- Provide a wide range of chart and graph types including pie charts, gauge charts, bubble charts, Gantt charts, tree maps and topologies.
- Work with WebCharts3D tools and Flash-animated charts to create three-dimensional data graphics and visuals with motion.
- Take advantage of high-performance rendering to produce optimized, scalable graphics that are easy to read and adjusted automatically for different display screens.
Modular, pre-built development tools
- WebSphere Dashboard Framework works within a rapid application development environment based on IBM Web Experience Factory to create digital dashboards with rich Web 2.0 user interfaces, which include collaborative and social networking capabilities.
- You can extend the IBM Web Experience Factory environment with reusable builder modules to help develop custom digital dashboard portlets quickly without programming.
- WebSphere Dashboard Framework provides numerous pre-configured builder modules for specific tasks, such as enhanced annotation, importing spreadsheets, making calculations and using AJAX and Dojo technologies.
- WebSphere Dashboard Framework enables user customization of dashboard portlets, including refining dashboard interfaces or creating data filters based on specified criteria such as region or product.
Extensive integration with business analytics solutions
- Work with pre-configured builder modules that connect digital dashboard functions with business intelligence data from IBM Cognos®, Hyperion Essbase and SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise.
- Use the XML for Analysis builder module to extend business intelligence integration capabilities with data cube functions that provide access to a more extensive range of business intelligence tools.
- Generate iWidget-compliant digital dashboard widgets to create situational applications and extend widget customization capabilities without programming.
- Take advantage of integration with IBM WebSphere Portal to enable instant collaboration features such as online messaging and email directly from the dashboard.
- Support Clickatell and CellTrust short message service gateways to send business alerts from dashboard applications to more than 600 networks in 200 countries.
Easy deployment of standards-based digital dashboards
- Deploy digital dashboards through the IBM Mashup Center with iWidget support, WebSphere Portal and WebSphere Application Server.
- Increase deployment flexibility with support for the Java Specification Request (JSR)-168 and JSR-286 application programming interfaces.
- Export data directly from digital dashboards to the open document format.
- Deliver graphic-oriented dashboard data using a wide range of graphic file formats including JPEG, SQF (Flash), portable network graphics and bitmap images.
- Support a variety of data sources to populate digital dashboards including Microsoft Excel, SAP, Siebel, IBM Lotus® Domino® and various databases and web services.
Rapidly build and deploy personalized dashboards for WebSphere Portal environments
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Download software online after purchase - no shipping costs!