The cost-effective way to integrate analytics into your curricula
IBM® SPSS® Faculty Pack is a single-user license that provides a cost-effective way for educators to integrate statistics, data mining, survey research, and quantitative methodology into their undergraduate or graduate course curricula. SPSS Faculty Packs combine the power of IBM SPSS predictive analytics technology with the convenience of bundled products for on-campus or home use.
SPSS Faculty Pack offers:
- Comprehensive software packages with essential tools for data analysis, data mining and survey and market research.
- Exclusive resources to support effective teaching and help your students become skilled in analytics.
- A fast and easy licensing process that enables you to start using your new software right away.
Comprehensive software packages
- IBMSPSS Statistics Premium Faculty Pack supports non-commercial research and the teaching of advanced statistical concepts. It includes IBM SPSS Statistics Base, IBM SPSS Advanced Statistics, IBM SPSS Regression, IBM SPSS Custom Tables, IBM SPSS Data Preparation, IBM SPSS Missing Values, IBM SPSS Forecasting, IBM SPSS Decision Trees, IBM SPSS Direct Marketing, IBM SPSS Complex Samples, IBM SPSS Conjoint, IBM SPSS Neural Networks, IBM SPSS Bootstrapping, IBM SPSS Categories, IBM SPSS Exact Tests, IBM SPSS Visualization Designer, IBM SPSS SamplePower and IBM SPSS Amos.
- IBM SPSS Modeler Premium Faculty Pack has tools for finding hidden relationships in data using predictive modeling and text analytics.
- IBM SPSS Data Entry Premium Faculty Pack allows users to capture insight into people’s attitudes, preferences and opinions.
A fast and easy licensing process
- Purchase SPSS Faculty Packs from On The Hub or Hearne Software, official distributors of IBM SPSS statistical and data mining software for academic customers.
- Download a one-year license securely and instantly.
- Choose from Microsoft Windows and Mac platforms.