Cross-platform solution for component testing and runtime analysis
IBM Rational® Test RealTime is a cross-platform solution for component testing and runtime analysis. It is designed for developers creating complex systems for embedded, real-time and other cross-platform distributed applications. This software helps you debug and correct errors before they go into production code.
Rational Test RealTime:
Helps you resolve software problems during the development phase
Enables reuse of test scripts between multiple hosts and target platforms
Supports model-driven testing to improve development efficiency
Integrates with IBM Rational software and third-party tools
Buy Rational Test RealTime
Always up-to-date system requirement reports can be dynamically generated using the Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool.
For your convenience, the tabs below identify the supported releases of Rational Test RealTime from which you can select detailed system requirement reports for different contexts (by Operating System, by component). Note that clicking a link will always generate a new, up-to-date report.
- Quality management and testing
- IBM Security AppScan Enterprise
- Rational Application Performance Analyzer
- Rational Functional Tester
- Rational Performance Tester Extension for Citrix Presentation Server
- Rational Performance Tester Extension for SAP Solutions
- Rational Performance Tester Extension for Siebel Test Automation
- Rational Performance Tester Extension for SOA Quality
- Rational Performance Tester for z/OS
- Rational Test RealTime