Streamlines the creation and management of test files and databases by identifying and optionally masking related subsets.
Populating your System z™ test environments with data and migrating application data to different environments is quick and easy with this problem determination tool.
- Powerful data extract facility with optional selection criteria, data sampling, data partitioning, extracts all data or just a slice of data in a related set of objects.
- De-identify test data with intelligent masking and key propagation to preserve Db2 referential integrity and application-defined relationships across multiple file and database types.
- Optim Directory supplements Db2 catalog, maintains data definitions, tracks request processing, stores database connection information and user-defined relationships.
- Provides for one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-one data creation.
- Alter data content during the copy process, while maintaining application-defined relationships.
- IBM Optim MOVE for Db2 is member of two IBM solution families: the IBM Problem Determination tools and IBM Optim solutions
- Supports IBM Db2®, IMS™, VSAM, and z/OS™ sequential data in one product.