Automation for the policy management lifecycle
IBM® OpenPages® Policy and Compliance Management is a single solution that enables organizations to consolidate policy and compliance management as well as manage regulatory change and regulator interaction. The software reduces the complexity and expense of complying with industry, ethics, privacy and government regulatory mandates.
OpenPages Policy and Compliance Management automates the policy management lifecycle so you can achieve compliance, mitigate risks and ensure adherence to corporate policies and procedures.
- Single data repository — provides a central source for compliance and risk documentation including entities, processes, risks, controls, tests and results.
- Regulatory library management — offers a centralized library of laws, regulations and best practices.
- Multiple views of compliance — provides summary views of the state of regulatory compliance.
- Business intelligence and decision support — offers dashboards, charts and dimensional reporting to provide insight into the state of compliance for multiple regulations at the same time.
- Configurable — allows business users to configure forms, the user interface, language, reporting, workflow, system settings and more.
Single data repository
- Provides document management with check-in and check-out, version control and audit trail capabilities.
- Enables unlimited levels of entities, processes, risks and control hierarchies to match the structure of your organization.
- Eliminates redundancies through shared documents, processes, risks and controls.
Regulatory library management
- Tracks and monitors external changes to regulations, and uses version control and audit trails to evolve libraries over time.
- Harmonizes compliance programs for departments to promote a standardized and efficient compliance approach.
- Maps similar mandates to the same controls, reducing overall complexity and cost.
Multiple views of compliance
- Lets you view the organizational compliance posture in multiple dimensions including regulatory mandate, business function and business entity.
- Provides a summary of regulatory compliance from multiple angles such as functional areas, business units, region or individual mandate.
Business intelligence and decision support
- Lets you drill down through reports for root cause analysis.
- Provides browser-based, drag-and-drop report design capabilities.
- Delivers reporting on the current state of operational risk across the organization.
- Supports the immediate execution of risk mitigation strategies.
- Facilitates a flexible approach to compliance that can accommodate changes and align with your procedures and naming conventions.
- Helps lower total cost of ownership.
OpenPages Policy and Compliance Management resources