Providing administration and maintenance of TPF systems
IBM® z/Transaction Processing Facility Enterprise Edition is an operating system that is designed to provide availability for high volume, near real-time transactions. It runs on IBM System z® servers, which offer a high quality of service to support mission critical applications.
IBM z/Transaction Processing Facility Enterprise Edition features:
- Management of extreme transaction volumes up to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second.
- Fast and consistent response across predictable and unpredictable peaks.
- Low cost per transaction for large applications and memory tables using memory spaces based on IBM 64-bit z/Architecture.
- Centralized database handling routines enable programmers to manage databases without affecting applications.
- Application interface enables high speed access to persistent data.
IBM z/Transaction Processing Facility Enterprise Edition (z/TPF)