E-commerce platform for omni-channel B2C and B2B sales
IBM® WebSphere® Commerce Enterprise is an omni-channel e-commerce platform that enables business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) sales to customers across channels—web, mobile, social, store or phone. It supports better marketing, selling and fulfillment with precision marketing, merchandising tools, site search, customer experience management, catalog and content management, social commerce and advanced starter stores. It dynamically optimizes content for various device types and formats including web, mobile and tablet.
WebSphere Commerce Enterprise features include:
- Enhanced B2C and B2B business models that enable businesses to operate numerous websites and sales models on a single platform.
- Support for multiple selling channels—web, mobile, social, store, call center—to provide consistent pricing, promotions and brand experiences across channels of customer engagement.
- Marketing and merchandising tools to personalize promotions and content across channels.
- An IBM middleware backbone to underpin your online business with high site availability and performance during peak shopping periods.
- Integration with IBM order management and web analytics to provide cross channel customer insight and visibility, enable cross channel order orchestration and provide flexibility in fulfillment.
Enhanced B2C and B2B business models
- Provide prebuilt, customizable B2C and B2B starter store models to help reduce the deployment time associated with new web and mobile storefronts.
- Enable numerous unique websites to be deployed and managed on one platform, offering unique customer buying experiences for different brands, segments and geographical marketplaces.
- Automate sales operations by using web stores to help reduce customer service costs, eliminate order errors and accelerate the quote-to-payment cycle.
- Manage B2B entitlements including contractual terms and business policies to provide customer-specific and partner-specific pricing.
Support for multiple selling channels
Enables selling across web, mobile, social, store and call center channels to allow customers to choose how and when they browse, shop and purchase.
Provides prebuilt mobile store models to quickly implement personalized shopping and buying experiences from mobile devices, smartphones and tablets.
Integrates web storefronts with Facebook so marketers and merchandisers can target actions based on what customers “Like” and “Share.”
Extends customer purchase history and attributes to call center representatives to provide a consistent shopping experience using phone channels.
Marketing and merchandising tools
Automate one-to-one customer interactions, tailoring promotions based on past preferences, purchase history and online behavior across multiple channels.
Trigger event-based communications based on customer actions such as cart abandonment, order placement, mobile device location, social media participation, search terms or referring URLs.
Provide expansive catalog management tools —from generating stock-keeping units (SKUs) and uploading information to creating product categories and assortments.
Enable targeted cross-selling and up-selling to help increase average order size and enhance the customer experience.
Help reduce the need for technical resources or web developer support by enabling business users to control daily marketing, merchandising and catalog management.
An IBM middleware backbone
Enables peak availability with site administration, problem determination and performance monitoring tools.
Supports high levels of site performance and reliability with simplified clustering for configuration and management of hardware and software.
Integration with IBM order management and web analytics
Integrates with IBM Digital Analytics to help increase revenue through improved understanding of how customers interact across multiple channels.
Provides prebuilt auto-tagging capabilities to expedite tagging implementation of web and mobile stores.
Integrates with IBM Sterling Order Management, enabling customers to use a wide range of methods and channels to place and fulfill orders and return goods.
Enables multichannel order aggregation to provide visibility into global inventory and to optimize delivery and service availability.
Reduce time to market with prebuilt direct-to-consumer web storefronts.
Launch fully functional business-to-business web storefronts.
Create unique sites to serve different brands, regions or business models.
Deliver personalized promotions, emails and advertisements with marketing tools.
Extend shopping to smartphones and mobile devices with prebuilt mobile stores.
Optimize catalogs products and categorization with merchandising tools.
Gain customer insights through integration with IBM Digital Analytics.
Improve customer service through greater inventory visibility and order status.
WebSphere Commerce Enterprise resources