Highly scalable, flexible and resilient window to financial networks
IBM® WebSphere® Business Integration for Financial Networks offers a flexible integration platform with scalable gateway capabilities to access financial networks such as SWIFTNet. It provides integrated business intelligence and operations support to make appropriate information available to line-of-business and operations teams. WebSphere Business Integration for Financial Networks helps financial institutions integrate their financial business applications with financial networks for more efficient, resilient financial operations.
WebSphere Business Integration for Financial Networks:
- Integrates financial business applications with financial networks while offering centralized administration, operation and control.
- Manages a wide range of financial messages through manual entry and repair, flexible routing, configurable printing and other features.
- Delivers business insights on demand by utilizing full, flexible business intelligence capabilities.
- Provides a consolidated single window to SWIFTNet FIN, InterAct and FileAct, including full relationship management capabilities.
- Processes high volumes of financial messages more reliably and efficiently by exploiting the high-availability functions of IBM hardware and software.
Integrates financial business applications with financial networks
- Enables connection to virtually any financial application and service using enterprise service bus capabilities provided by IBM WebSphere Message Broker, which is included.
- Offers a rich set of predefined artifacts to accelerate integration.
- Provides full multi-tenant support to clients and business units.
- Allows full integration into infrastructure monitoring throughout the organization.
- Supports administration and operation through graphical or command line interfaces.
Manages a wide range of financial messages
- Offers browser-based and flexible manual entry and repair facility for SWIFT FIN and MX messages.
- Provides flexible routing capabilities that can be based on message content and associated information.
- Allows validation of messages by business applications for SWIFT FIN and MX messages.
- Includes a configurable printing service.
- Aids compliance with regulations by supporting configurable auditing.
Delivers business insights on demand
- Offers full, flexible business intelligence capabilities with IBM Cognos Business Intelligence features that are included.
- Takes advantage of included IBM Cognos Business Intelligence capabilities to generate custom reports, adapt predefined reports and export reports into various formats for further processing.
- Provides sample reports for business monitoring of SWIFTNet services.
- Supports both integrated and stand-alone use of IBM Cognos Business Intelligence for WebSphere Business Integration for Financial Networks data.
Provides a consolidated single window to SWIFTNet FIN, InterAct and FileAct
- Consolidates support for SWIFTNet services FIN, InterAct and FileAct.
- Supports SWIFT FIN and MX messages, including their yearly standard changes.
- Includes a full relationship management application.
- Offers in-house exchange of SWIFT FIN messages transparent to business applications for reduced costs.
Processes high volumes of financial messages more reliably and efficiently
- Offers high scalability to handle current and future message volumes.
- Optimizes throughput using configurable workload balancing.
- Exploits high-availability features provided by IBM hardware and software to support fulfillment of demanding business continuity service-level agreements (SLAs).
- Provides high availability using various automatic recovery features.
WebSphere Business Integration for Financial Networks