Modular, extensible and powerful document viewer solution
IBM® Daeja® ViewONE® Professional document viewer makes it easier for business and IT professionals to view large documents and images as part of their enterprise content management (ECM) solution. The powerful document viewer includes productivity modules and add-on modules to enhance functionality and support. This software provides faster data access and a compelling user experience.
IBM Daeja ViewONE Professional document viewer offers:
- An extensible, web-based document viewer solution that provides access to content across platforms and multiple languages.
- Productivity modules that add functionality and format support.
- Broad capabilities that provide a single, consistent view of documents and images.
- Time-saving features that help support collaboration and productivity.
- Valuable technology for virtually any industry with document-viewing and image-viewing needs.
An extensible, web-based document solution
- Offers a universal web-based document viewer that opens and displays hundreds of image and document formats.
- Provides redaction capabilities to conceal private data and identity during document processing.
- Gives users the ability to mark up or annotate static documents.
- Delivers streaming capabilities that help provide instant viewing to large documents.
- Offers granular security and encryption to help maintain compliance.
- Include IBM Daeja ViewONE Professional Annotations Module to enable highlights, redactions, text notes and markups for more than 300 supported file formats.
- Provide IBM Daeja ViewONE Professional PDF Module that uses technology licensed from Adobe to enable PDF viewing.
- Use IBM Daeja ViewONE Professional Document Streaming Server Module to split multipage TIFF and PDF files on the server and send data for viewer-requested pages only, enabling faster data transfer and page viewing.
- Offer IBM Daeja ViewONE Professional Print Accelerator Module to deliver significant improvements in web-browser print performance for Microsoft Windows users.
- Provide additional add-on modules as optional and available for purchase.
- Display common image formats such as TIFF, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG and PDF, and hundreds of additional document and image formats with separately purchased add-on modules.
- Feature a powerful, in-browser document viewer with a module-on-demand facility that downloads additional functionality when required.
- Employ a feature-rich, Java applet document viewer that is automatically installed and more easily extensible.
- Extend viewing capabilities of Java applets to support multiple formats through the Advanced Cache Manager (ACM).
- Enable users to access and view documents and images without having to license and launch each application.
- Require no user installation or privileges and virtually no need for user training.
- Provide a client-side viewing applet that is extensible on demand without client installation.
- Include the ACM that creates its own cache folder and protects the document viewer from deletion in the event of a browser cache clearance.
- Allow additional modules to be downloaded to the ACM cache as needed, not as part of the initial download, reducing user wait times.
Valuable document viewer technology for virtually any industry
- Allows financial institutions to access the legal and financial content they need.
- Lets sales companies view their customer data, sales orders, presentations and collateral.
- Provides marketing professionals with the ability to view and update reports, analyses, new offers and market data.
- Helps those working in company operations to process transactions more quickly and accurately.
- Offers human resource users the ability to view and share employee documents and data securely.