Full-featured governance risk compliance controls, policy enforcement and e-discovery for IBM Sametime
Vantage for IBM® Sametime® provides governance risk compliance controls and content inspection, logging and archiving. Now your organization can protect your brand and reputation while meeting corporate, legal or governance risk compliance requirements.
Vantage is developed by Actiance, an IBM Business Partner and industry leader in security, management and compliance solutions for unified communications, collaboration and social networking platforms.
Vantage for IBM Sametime:
- Provides the governance risk compliance controls you need to deploy IBM Sametime with confidence.
- Allows effective enforcement of your organization's acceptable use polices.
- Helps protect your brand and reputation with real-time monitoring and alerting.
- Helps reduce legal costs through fast and simple content review and retrieval.
- Enhances return on investment (ROI) by extending the life of existing archive and e-discovery investments.
Deploy IBM Sametime with confidence
- Enables you to capture and monitor conversations, activities and file transfers in real-time.
- Is designed to meet several governance needs including key regulatory requirements such as Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), Financial Conduct Authority/Prudential Regulation Authority (FCA/PRA SEC), Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP), Sarbanes-Oxley and more.
Enforce acceptable use policies
- Display legal disclaimer notifications within instant messaging (IM) conversations.
- Define policies at global, group or user levels. Create IP- and subnet-based policy groups that map to your specific information governance requirements.
- Monitor for and address the use of inappropriate or abusive language and objectionable actions.
Help protect your brand and reputation
- Detect, flag and block IMs and file transfers based on key words, phrases and regular expressions.
- Keep proprietary company information or sensitive customer data from leaking outside the organization.
- Benefit from anomalous behavior sensors, challenge-response anti-SpIM features, and day-zero worm blocking.
Help reduce legal costs
- Capture and retrieve content contextually (including file transfers) for a better understanding of what was said and when.
- See how individual events are related to determine if content or activities are suspicious.
Enhance return on investment
- Tag, export and archive content in its original format to e-discovery or enterprise content management platforms.
Vantage for IBM Sametime resources