Use integrated graphic modeling for visual facilities management
IBM® TRIRIGA® CAD Integrator/Publisher provides graphic modeling of workspaces, equipment and organizations. It enables you to visually manage facilities using floor plans and drawings created within AutoCAD and MicroStation. It connects computer-aided design (CAD) drawings and Building Information Models (BIM) with the IBM TRIRIGA database to provide bidirectional, automatic updates.
IBM TRIRIGA CAD Integrator/Publisher features:
- A bidirectional interface to exchange data automatically between CAD and BIM applications and the IBM TRIRIGA environment.
- Query and management tools to find facilities information quickly and solve problems faster.
- Online editing features to add and update data directly on drawings within the CAD and BIM applications.
- Presentation capabilities to manage the visual look of drawings.
A bidirectional interface
- Uses Autodesk AutoCAD or Bentley Systems MicroStation for direct integration with the IBM TRIRIGA environment.
- Automatically updates associated objects in the IBM TRIRIGA database. Conversely, changes made in the IBM TRIRIGA database automatically update in CAD drawings.
- Integrates drawing-driven data directly with IBM TRIRIGA business objects through the IBM TRIRIGA Connector for Business Applications. This connector is a standard web services interface that uses Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP).
- Generates web-based floor plans that are viewable within IBM TRIRIGA applications and linked to live data.
Query and management tools
- Provides visually rich search capabilities to find a single drawing, elements of a drawing or a cluster of related drawings.
- Converts a CAD drawing into a Drawing Exchange Format (DXF) graphic to publish it for viewing by IBM TRIRIGA users.
- Uses CAD drawings to visualize facilities, equipment and people for faster comprehension of complex facilities management issues and opportunities.
Online editing features
- Edits database information directly in a CAD drawing file by selecting the object and entering data.
- Attaches metadata to CAD objects and links the metadata to records in the IBM TRIRIGA database.
- Creates location records in the IBM TRIRIGA database directly from IBM TRIRIGA CAD Integrator/Publisher.
- Associates multiple graphics in a drawing, such as floors and workspaces, with multiple records in one process.
- Changes the content, color and style of drawing labels.
- Modifies the look of fill styles and legend colors.
- Maps asset specifications to specific AutoCAD blocks.
- Creates themes based on user-specified filters, fill or query criteria.
IBM TRIRIGA CAD Integrator/Publisher resources
Integrated graphic modeling for visual facilities management
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Download software online after purchase - no shipping costs.