IBM offers a modern Eclipse-based multiplatform development environment, accelerating development across mainframe, mid-range, and distributed environments with a modern graphic user interface that are attractive to up and coming developers but they have much to offer current programmers regardless of their programming background. The single integrated development environment (IDE) provides a common view of tiered applications that support multiple platforms, languages and technologies. This IDE is also well integrated with our collaborative application lifecycle management tools, allowing teams which are working on different parts of an overall solution to coordinate their application development requirements, tasks, builds, and tests for even greater productivity.
All products - Multi-platform development
- Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Business Developer | Trials and Demos (US)
- Rational Developer family - Overview
- Rational Developer for System z
- Rational Development and Test Environment for System z