Efficiently derive predictions and recommendations from big data
IBM® SPSS® Analytic Server enables the IBM predictive analytics platform to use data from Hadoop distributions to improve decisions and outcomes with the use of IBM SPSS Analytic Catalyst and IBM SPSS Modeler. You get big data analytics capabilities—including integrated support for unstructured or semi-structured predictive analytics from the Hadoop environment—that eliminate the need to move data, enabling optimal performance on large volumes of varied data without writing complex code and scripts.
IBM SPSS Analytic Server provides:
- An open, integrated data-centric architecture that uses big data systems
- Support for popular Hadoop distributions such as IBM InfoSphere® BigInsights™, Cloudera, Hortonworks and Apache Hadoop
- A defined interface to incorporate new statistical algorithms designed to go to the data
- Familiar IBM SPSS user interfaces that hide the details of big data environments so that analysts can focus on analyzing the data
- A solution that is scalable to problems of almost any size
SPSS Analytic Server resources
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available to buy online. Other ways to purchase or learn more.