Social media analytics to measure ROI from social channels
Do your social media channels deliver?
Use social media analytics to measure ROI
IBM® Digital Analytics for Social Media, formerly Coremetrics® Social Analytics, provides a centralized user interface for analyzing social media channels and campaigns and determining return on investment (ROI) from social marketing. It can track social channels and online marketing channels while interacting directly with customers. IBM Digital Analytics for Social Media helps you understand the performance of social campaigns for smarter allocation of marketing resources.
IBM Digital Analytics for Social Media can help you:
- Measure social media as a marketing channel to understand the value and type of traffic supplied by social sites.
- Boost engagement and loyalty through social conversations by improving interactions with your most vocal customers.
Measure social media as a marketing channel
- Compare the view-through or click-through performance of social networking websites against other impression-based campaigns such as syndicated video, blogs, microsites and display ads.
- Measure performance and ROI with a single view that includes different online channels such as social media, paid and natural search, email marketing and display advertisements.
- Rate your social performance against the industry standard with IBM Digital Analytics benchmarking capabilities and uncover new opportunities for engaging with social media.
- Gain insights into social media performance to tailor the most appropriate messaging, offers and investments for your social channels.
Boost engagement and loyalty through social conversations
- Track conversations about your brands, products and competitors on Facebook and Twitter in near real-time.
- Track and converse with top brand tweeters to increase engagement and loyalty.
- Monitor the downstream impact of social content impressions.
- Track social advertisements, Facebook applications and custom tabs through integration with IBM Digital Analytics Impression Attribution.
- View, post, reply and interact with Facebook and Twitter feeds directly from the user interface.