Essential monitoring and management of your application delivery infrastructure
IBM® SmartCloud™ Application Performance Management Entry Edition - VM Image is a preconfigured virtual image software appliance that provides essential monitoring and management of your application delivery infrastructure. It can be quickly deployed in your existing VMware environment, and comes up configured and ready to use. The software is an entry-level solution for small and medium IT organizations, or smaller departments in larger enterprises.
IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management Entry Edition – VM Image provides the following features and benefits:
- Provides integrated system discovery and monitoring of operating systems, virtual infrastructures, databases, applications and internet services.
- Uses web-based, customizable dashboards to provide a simpler view into the health of your application environment.
- Provides visibility into the IT infrastructure that key applications are deployed to, as well as the health of key application platforms.
- Lets you track user access to applications through web services monitoring.
- Monitors physical resources that have been abstracted and pooled by a virtualization hypervisor for sharing among virtual machines and clusters.
- Uses Web 2.0 health dashboards for quick assessment of cloud infrastructure health, performance, inventory and changes.
- Includes analytics and IBM Cognos reporting, as well as policy-driven capacity analytics and planning for VMware environments.
- Offers what-if workload optimization guidance for VMware infrastructures.
- Integrates with a range of IBM Tivoli business and service management tools.