IBM SCORE automates the sharing and management of controlled content. It helps organizations in the Life Sciences and Healthcare sectors comply with regulations such as GxP and 21CFR11 for R&D manufacturing. SCORE
- Provides full document life cycle and Electronic Common Technical Document life cycle management from creation through submission.
- Delivers compound document assembly, Electronic Common Technical Document assembly, communications and correspondence management and registration status tracking.
- Includes enhanced support to run in a service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including Web services interfaces to ease integration with other applications.
- Applies to regulated business processes, including R&D, clinical trials, regulatory affairs/submissions, packaging and labeling, marketing materials and advertising.
- Helps you manage the impact on your regulated document value chain by managing standard operating procedures (SOPs), material safety datasheets and more.
- Addresses compliance and regulated document management requirements across multiple industries and applications.
- Product components: Content Manager Enterprise Edition, WebSphere Portal Enable, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment, and DB2 8.2 and 9.1.
Solution for Compliance in a Regulated Environment (SCORE) resources