Visual modeling for development of Visual Studio applications
IBM® Rational Rose® Developer for Visual Studio provides a set of model-driven capabilities for developing Microsoft Visual Studio-based software applications. The solution allows you to accelerate application development with code generated from visual models using the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
Rational Rose Developer for Visual Studio is designed for architects and software developers who need a visual modeling environment for Visual C++ and Visual Basic.
Develop applications faster
Integrate application design with development
Specifications are for IBM Rational Rose products v7.0
|Windows||IBM Rational Rose v7.0 products
• Windows 2000 Professional, Service Pack 4
• Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2
• Windows 2000 and 2003 Server and Advanced Server, Service Pack 3 and 4
• Windows Vista
• Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0, 2003, 2005 (depending which subset of Rose Dev for VS is installed i.e. Rose Pro VB supports VS 6, Rose Pro C++ supports 2003 and 2005)
• Rational ClearCase v7.0
• Rational ClearCase LT v7.0
• Microsoft Visual SourceSafe 6.0c - Supports the SCC interface
• Minimum: 450MHz PII
• Recommended: 700MHz
• Minimum: 256MB
• Recommended: 512MB
AVAILABLE DISK SPACE:
• Minimum: 400MB (product image) + 50MB (workspace)
• Recommended overall: 2GB
Not in Netherlands?