Definitive software library reduces costs and speeds solution delivery
test IBM® Rational® Asset Manager Standard Edition is a definitive library for the assets involved in software and systems delivery. It is designed to help pilot programs and entry-level projects gain control over all of their assets, including business, technology, systems and software assets. Now you can deliver quality solutions faster by using or referencing approved deliverables and information.
Rational Asset Manager Standard Edition:
Buy Rational Asset Manager Standard Edition
Always up-to-date system requirement reports can be dynamically generated using the Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool.
For your convenience, the tabs below identify the supported releases of Rational Asset Manager from which you can select detailed system requirement reports for different contexts (by Operating System, by component). Note that clicking a link will always generate a new, up-to-date report.
- Collaborative development
- IBM Mobile Development Lifecycle Solution
- Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
- Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- Rational Developer for AIX and Linux AIX COBOL Edition
- Rational Developer for i
- Rational Developer for System z
- Rational DOORS
- Rational DOORS Web Access
- Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
- Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Software Architect for WebSphere Software
- Rational Software Architect
- Rational Team Concert