Definitive software library reduces costs and speeds solution delivery
test IBM® Rational® Asset Manager Standard Edition is a definitive library for the assets involved in software and systems delivery. It is designed to help pilot programs and entry-level projects gain control over all of their assets, including business, technology, systems and software assets. Now you can deliver quality solutions faster by using or referencing approved deliverables and information.
Rational Asset Manager Standard Edition:
- Provides a definitive software library for pilot programs and entry-level projects—users locate and review assets using web-based and rich clients based on the Eclipse platform.
- Allows you to organize, govern and report on assets—it provides a single, trusted source so users can understand what assets they have, how they are related and how they drive business value.
Provides a definitive software library for pilot programs and entry-level projects
Allows you to organize, govern and report on assets
- Is based on IBM Rational Jazz™ technology, a new platform that makes software delivery more collaborative, productive and transparent.
- Provides automation that simplifies the initial bulk loading of your definitive software library.
- Helps you keep the library current by integrating with other repositories and third-party libraries.
- Uses pre-existing materials that are hardened, tested and packaged—commercial and pre-approved open source software—to reduce risk and increase solution quality and reliability.
- Helps ensure the assets are organized so users can find them, use them and provide feedback on them.
- Uses approved deliverables and information, governed in the definitive library.
- Includes all necessary stakeholders in the governance of shared deliverables, resulting in approved, published, and auditable software and business assets.
- Automates asset governance and maintenance processes to help ensure assets in the library are relevant.
Rational Asset Manager Standard Edition resources