Telephone call data analysis for faster, more manageable call examination
IBM® i2® Pattern Tracer rapidly analyzes large volumes of call detail records to identify call clusters and uncover key participants. It can quickly identify potential call targets and predict and help prevent future call incidents. IBM i2 Pattern Tracer is a companion to IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook.
- Reduce manually intensive methods of identifying call patterns. Greatly increase productivity for analysis of telephone call data.
- Rapidly identify key intelligence in telephone call data. Uncover and visualize clusters and patterns of interest hidden within telephone data.
- Effectively manage costs and target resources. Promote informed decision-making of key operational resources.
Reduces manually intensive methods of identifying call patterns
- Import and store large volumes of telephone call data using a central repository.
- Identify likely targets from patterns of calls, even from a single phone billing.
- Spend more time analyzing results and less time searching through data.
Rapidly identify key intelligence in telephone call data
- Identify telephone numbers of interest within huge volumes of call data.
- Spot communication patterns happening around events of interest.
- Visualize identified clusters and patterns as association or timeline charts.
- Query and re-query data stored in the Pattern Tracer call repository as new information is added.
Effectively manage costs and target resources
- Combine insights from telephone call data with existing intelligence for richer, more detailed analysis.
- Make more informed decisions about where to commit resources for the next phase of an investigation.