IT risk management for the enterprise
IBM® OpenPages® IT Governance aligns IT operations management with corporate business initiatives, strategy and regulatory requirements. The software allows you to sustain compliance across best practice frameworks and regulations while managing internal IT control and risk according to the business processes they support.
OpenPages IT Governance lets you build a sustainable risk and compliance approach to address sensitive data, management of technology assets and regulatory requirements.
- Single data repository — provides a central source for compliance and risk documentation including entities, processes, risks, controls, tests and results.
- Business intelligence and decision support — delivers dashboards, charts and dimensional reporting to provide insight into the state of IT governance.
- Comprehensive workflow — provides automatic notification and routing of IT activities.
- Configurable and interoperable with other systems — accommodates methodology changes and aligns with your procedures and naming conventions; interoperates with other vendor technologies.
Single data repository
- Provides document management with check-in and check-out, version control and audit trail capabilities.
- Enables unlimited levels of entities, processes, risks and control hierarchies to match the structure of your organization.
- Eliminates redundancies and harmonizes controls across ITIL, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) and ISO frameworks.
Business intelligence and decision support
- Supports browser-based, drag-and-drop report design.
- Delivers reporting capabilities to monitor IT risks and ensure that issues are remediated quickly.
- Tracks and documents relevant IT incidents and facilitates root cause analysis.
- Initiates investigative workflows driven by top-down planning and business risk.
- Identifies and remediates problems quickly to support enforcement of corporate IT governance policies.
Configurable and interoperable with other systems
- Allows business users to configure forms, the user interface, languages, reporting, workflow and system settings.
- Interoperates with other vendor technologies including network and system management tools.
- Lets you take advantage of existing IT investments to lower total cost of ownership while improving IT performance.
OpenPages IT Governance resources