Provides citizens with closer alignment to benefits and services
Cúram Life Event Management software enables caseworkers and citizens to update citizen profiles when certain life events change. These changes, such as a change in employment or marital status, trigger an automated recalculation of eligibility and benefit entitlement and automatically apply changes to benefit delivery without the need for manual intervention. Organizations are then able to evaluate those events to respond to citizens with the appropriate services and government programs.
Curam Life Event Management provides:
- Citizen life event change tool—empowers citizens to report life event changes directly, without involvement from social personnel and enables advocates or personnel to make the life event change and have the impacts processed on behalf of the citizen.
- Initiation of change-in-circumstance processing—captures and processes the impact of changing circumstances quickly, reducing overpayments and increasing program compliance.
- Pre-configured list of common life events—provides pre-built life events with associated services that commonly impact citizens and the benefits they are eligible to receive.
- Benefit and service recommendations—identifies changes to existing benefits and presents new government or non-Government programs and services the citizen may now be eligible to receive.
Citizen life event change
- Self-service approach to updating benefit information allows citizens to report new or changes to life events at any time.
- Citizens can update and review their information in a guided way, based on common life events (for example: new pregnancy, loss of employment, or divorce).
- The impact of the change is communicated back to the citizens and organizations affected by the change.
Initiation of change-in-circumstance processing
- Automates change processing to quickly identify and reduce over and underpayments, increasing compliance and reducing organizational cost.
- Notifies citizen receiving benefits if an event may affect their existing services.
- Determines cross-organizational impact of the event.
- Uses Cúram Evidence Broker to communicate change to legacy systems.
Benefit and service recommendations
- Gathers event details taking a holistic view of the life event, considering possible causes and implications.
- Provides citizens with information on community and government-based services that may help address their new circumstances.
- Offers citizen-oriented multiple service category display and filtering.
Configurable list of common life events
- Pre-configured list of life events can be matched with citizen’s circumstances.
- System displays information that may be useful to the citizen based on the selected life event.
- Configurable framework allows agencies to build and maintain their own life events.
Curam Social Program Management Platform is required to implement Cúram Life Event Management.
Cúram Life Event Management resources