Accelerate IT integration for better business operations
The IBM Integration Bus Manufacturing Pack helps to seamlessly integrate heterogeneous IT and operational manufacturing systems – making information flow more quickly and reliably.
The pack delivers manufacturing-specific patterns and tools for connectivity and productivity by:
- Aiding configuration and deployment of common manufacturing information flows using a built-in, pattern-based approach.
- Accessing and transforming production automation data into industry application formats – enabling wider visibility of production activity across the production center, enterprise and supply networks.
- Adding production automation data monitoring with a granular view of machine and production activity for manufacturing managers.
Aiding configuration and deployment
- Provides a variety of connectors to allow data to flow across an organization – allowing it to be used when and where it is needed and not just where it is convenient.
- Integrates seamlessly so you can focus on collective business operations and efficient production operations.
- Allows real-time insight and updates through integration with mobile devices (MQTT), OSIsoft PI server and OPC based data and applications - giving you an enhanced understanding of your business at anytime.
Accessing and transforming production automation data
- Simplifies integration for applications and production automation devices with out-of-the-box patterns and connectors.
- Ensures a consistent and repeatable development experience through a pattern-based development approach.
- Significantly reduces the time and effort required in creating integrations between systems while using existing skills and technology.
Adding production automation data monitoring
- Provides on-demand, pertinent information with intuitive, customizable dashboards. Shows a daily view of a production center's overall business or the overall production for a single item in a given time frame for relevant, up-to-date insight.
- Gives operational views of production automation through a web-based user interface – helping you understand and adapt the operational manufacturing environment.