De-identify confidential information on demand to protect privacy and support compliance
IBM® InfoSphere® Optim™ Data Privacy de-identifies confidential data on demand throughout the enterprise including big data platforms. It masks data statically or dynamically in applications, databases and reports across production and nonproduction environments. InfoSphere Optim Data Privacy comes with predefined actionable data privacy classifications and rules. It also provides reports to measure the compliance and enforcement of data privacy policies and rules. InfoSphere Optim Data Privacy helps improve data protection, supports compliance initiatives and lowers risk.
InfoSphere Optim Data Privacy helps organizations:
- Mask confidential data on demand in applications, databases and reports based on business policies to protect data privacy.
- Support compliance initiatives throughout the enterprise by capturing data privacy policies and rules in one centralized repository
- Enforce policies and rules through measurement of usage
- Use a single, scalable enterprise data masking solution to mask data everywhere across applications, databases and operating systems.
Mask confidential data on demand in applications, databases and reports
- Mask confidential data dynamically in big data environments and in the cloud.
- Apply a range of masking techniques to transform personally-identifying information and other confidential corporate data.
- Apply predefined actionable data privacy classifications and rules which speed the time to implementation and provide a method to report on compliance.
- Take advantage of prepackaged data masking routines to transform complex data elements, such as credit card numbers, email addresses and national identifiers, while retaining their contextual meaning.
- Consolidate and mask data from multiple interrelated applications to create a production-like test environment that accurately reflects business processes.
Support consistent compliance initiatives
- Improve compliance with privacy regulations such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Digital Due Process (DDP) requirements, Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), Safe Harbor requirements and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Use a single, scalable enterprise data masking solution
- Integrates with commonly used applications, including Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft Enterprise, Siebel, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, SAP and Amdocs CRM.
- Use with IBM DB2®, IMS™, Virtual Storage Access Method/Sequential (VSAM/SEQ), e-Adabas, Postgres, Informix, Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server and XML database technologies.
- Works with Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux and IBM z/OS® operating systems.