IBM® InfoSphere Information Server for System z helps organizations derive value from complex information spread across their systems.
It is a revolutionary software platform that profiles, cleanses and integrates information from heterogeneous sources to drive greater business insight faster, at lower cost.
- A comprehensive, unified foundation for enterprise information architectures, scalable to any volume and processing requirement… that leverages the scalability, security, manageability and reliability of the mainframe without added z/OS operational costs
- Fully integrated, auditable data quality as a foundation for trusted information across the enterprise
- Metadata-driven integration, providing breakthrough productivity and flexibility for integrating and enriching information
- Broadest and deepest connectivity to information across diverse sources: structured, unstructured, mainframe, and applications to maximize the value of your IT investments
- Simplified scalability at lower cost to manage current & future data requirements
- Data governance capabilities to ensure consistent and accurate compliance with information-centric regulations and requirements
- Operating systems supported: Linux, z/OS
Maximize your mainframe's return on information - Delivering information you can trust with IBM Information Server for System z