IBM® InfoSphere® Data Event Publisher for z/OS® offers efficient changed-data solutions for DB2 for z/OS databases.
Use this event publisher to link changed data events in DB2 for z/OS databases with your business application integration solutions.
- Facilitates business integration with links to EAI solutions, message brokers, ETL tools and more
- Captures and publishes DB2 changed-data events such as WebSphere MQ messages that can be used by other applications and tools to drive subsequent processing
- Sends data changes to InfoSphere DataStage and other integration solutions for populating a data warehouse, data mart, or operational data store with the changes or updating a CRM application
- Initiates workflow that results in a welcome e-mail, a credit verification and an update to the CRM system when you add a customer record
- Offers critical data event monitoring such as using low inventory levels to initiate a product restocking workflow
- Includes significant performance improvements and many enhancements, such as additional support for multithreading and an interactive MQ checklist