InfoSphere Optim pureQuery Runtime for z/OS provides a high-performance data access platform focused on optimizing, securing and simplifying applications.
InfoSphere Optim pureQuery Runtime provides a runtime environment and an application programming interface (API) that not only enhances the performance of existing in-house database client applications written using Java or C, but also helps in rapid development and deployment of new applications.
- Increases database system throughput and reduces costs, particularly with DB2 for z/OS® deployments
- Facilitates developer and DBA collaboration to improve the security, performance, and manageability of your Java or .NET applications
- Simplifies the use of best practices for SQL and JDBC, improving application performance
- Nested Query Beans eases development of application code that executes and handles results from SQL statement with joins
- Simplifies movement of database applications that use pureQuery in an enterprise from test to production environments