Automatically recognize and remove sensitive content from unstructured data sources
InfoSphere Guardium™ Data Redaction is a key component of an information governance strategy, safeguarding sensitive data while supporting information sharing for business use
InfoSphere Guardium Data Redaction protects sensitive data in documents, forms and files from unintentional disclosure by detecting & removing the data from the document version openly shared. It supports many document formats, including scanned documents, PDF, TIFF, XML and Microsoft® Word.
InfoSphere Guardium Data Redaction
- Data security and privacy
- IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager for Dell Migration Customers
- IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager for z/OS
- IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
- InfoSphere Data Privacy and Security for Data Warehousing
- InfoSphere Data Privacy for Hadoop
- InfoSphere Guardium Data Activity Monitor
- InfoSphere Guardium Data Encryption for DB2 and IMS Databases
- InfoSphere Guardium Vulnerability Assessment
- InfoSphere Guardium Data Redaction
- InfoSphere Guardium Express Activity Monitor for Databases
- InfoSphere Guardium for Applications
- InfoSphere Optim Data Privacy
Not in Netherlands?
Slimme manieren om snel antwoord te krijgen.
InfoSphere Guardium Data Redaction resources
InfoSphere Guardium Data Redaction v2.5 Podcast
Safeguard and remove sensitive information contained in unstructured data