Integrated identity and access assurance across web, cloud, mobile and enterprise
IBM® Security Identity and Access Assurance is an integrated identity and access management solution that provides automated identity and access management for various environments. They include enterprise, web, and cloud. The solution can help administer, protect, and monitor user access to online resources across the enterprise for improved security and compliance.
IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance centralizes and automates management of user profiles, authentication, access privileges and audit policy—then closes the loop with user monitoring and activity reporting to detect situations out of compliance with security policy. Now you can improve identity assurance, reduce security risks and protect IT resources.
Security Identity and Access Assurance:
- Includes four IBM Security software products: IBM Security Access Manger (Advanced Access Control Module and Federation Module), IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On, IBM Security QRadar Log Manager and IBM Security Identity Governance Lifecycle.
- Provides automated and policy-based identity and access management to effectively manage user accounts and entitlements.
- Provides convenient, protected single sign-on to safeguard user access in web, cloud and enterprise environments.
- Helps manage security and compliance by ensuring adherence to security policy.
Includes four IBM Security software products
- IBM Security Access Manager:
- Advanced Access Control Module- acts as the hub for authentication and authorization for web and other applications. It centralizes access management and makes it easier and more cost effective to deploy secure applications.
- Federation Module- provides user-centric, federated single sign-on. Now you can securely share information between trusted partners. This software uses open standards for service oriented architecture (SOA) and web services deployments for distributed portal and mainframe environments.
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On simplifies, strengthens and authorizes user access to a variety of end-points. It integrates enterprise single sign-on with strong authentication, access workflow automation, fast user switching and audit reporting.
- IBM Security QRadar Log Manager collects and aggregates data across a wide variety of network and security devices into actionable IT forensics. Organizations can easily analyze all logs, generate comprehensive reports and reduce risk by investigating and resolving security threats faster.
- IBM Security Identity Governance Lifecycle is a leading automated and policy-based identity governance and management solution. It helps effectively manage user accounts, roles, access permissions and passwords throughout the IT environment.
Provides automated and policy-based identity and access management
- Convenient, protected single sign-on to safeguard user access in web, cloud and enterprise environments.
- Centralized user authentication and authorization for web and other applications.
- Enterprise, web and federated single sign-on to applications within and between organizations, including cloud deployments.
- Policy-based access control validation and enforcement for sensitive business and IT assets.
- Policy-based access control of business-critical applications, files and operating platforms.
Helps manage security and compliance
- Automates user provisioning, monitoring and reporting on access activity throughout the user lifecycle.
- Safeguards user access to portal, cloud and online applications.
- Thwarts insider threats by highlighting user anomalies and non-compliant activity.
- Supports compliance initiatives with role-based user entitlements and recertifications
IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance resources