Search, retrieve, and chart data from enterprise databases
IBM® i2® iBridge is an advanced connectivity and analytical search solution that connects IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook® users directly to enterprise databases. Powerful search and query capabilities return results as analysis-ready data, with connections between records visualized, so that intelligence can be produced faster.
- Live connectivity directly from Analyst’s Notebook to enterprise databases.
Connect analysts directly with the information in your enterprise databases so they can start investigating immediately.
- Improve completeness and accuracy of information.
Empower analysts with flexible investigation tools to interpret data more effectively.
- Fast implementation and desktop deployment.
Save costs and capitalize on existing data and technologies.
Live connectivity directly from Analyst’s Notebook to enterprise databases
- Simplify data acquisition by connecting directly to relevant information stores.
- Target only relevant data with user friendly database querying tools with IBM i2 iBridge.
- Increase time spent on analysis by generating immediately useable search results.
Improve completeness and accuracy of information
- Powerful search and query capabilities that increase the accuracy and depth of analysis.
- Results returned as analysis-ready data, directly into Analyst’s Notebook supporting faster production of analytical products.
- Improve the precision of your analysis and ensure that hidden information is not overlooked using IBM i2 iBridge.
Fast implementation and desktop deployment
- With IBM i2 iBridge, end users are up and running quickly without requiring IT support or enterprise investments.
- Provides access to a wealth of data already stored in your organization’s systems.
- Minimizes end-user training by providing access to data in a single, familiar and easy-to-use environment.
Ask questions by drawing a query when creating a query and save for future use
Provides short-cut functionality to quickly locate relevant information
Immediate access search and query options directly from the Analyst’s Notebook Database Task Pane