Use business analytics to increase return on assets and improve operations
IBM® TRIRIGA® Workplace Performance Management Real Estate uses business analytics to increase the operational performance of real estate management processes and resources. It identifies underperforming real estate assets and management processes. It also monitors real estate occupancy costs and utilization rates to continually improve performance.
IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Real Estate provides:
- Prebuilt real estate management dashboards to increase the effectiveness of system users – whether they are occasional users, real estate managers, lease managers or executives.
- Automated real estate management metrics to evaluate real estate assets, processes and resources against planned performance targets.
- Real estate cost metrics to identify real estate costs improvements.
- Real estate utilization metrics to recognize underutilized real estate assets to help optimize performance.
Prebuilt real estate management dashboards
- Delivers real estate-specific content, reminders and analytics with IBM TRIRIGA Process Navigators to increase productivity of all types of users.
- Adapts portal layout and content with controls so information presentation can be tailored to individual users.
- Gives one-click access to frequently-used real estate management information, processes and reports with Feature My Bookmark links.
Automated real estate management metrics
- Captures operational data with automated processes on a schedule the user can define.
- Analyzes real estate performance data (such as operational, financial, portfolio and customer satisfaction) against planned targets – using 25 prebuilt performance metrics.
- Measures service effectiveness of the real estate organization based on percent of vacancy rates, cost per area, percent of on-time delivery, real estate contract utilization and customer satisfaction rates. Improve service costs, service delivery and real estate condition.
- Calculates portfolio flexibility by measuring portfolio ownership, availability and underutilized locations.
- Identifies underutilized locations by detecting excess capacity, undercharged locations and low occupancy rates.
- Provides time trends. Charts real estate costs, utilization and site selection performance over time to validate progress against improvement goals.
Real estate cost metrics
- Compares actual real estate costs to budgeted costs to identify financial performance issues.
- Measures real estate occupancy and vacancy costs to target areas for cost reduction.
- Tracks line items for individual operating costs (such as rent, utilities and maintenance) to help detect specific cost issues.
- Uses cost analysis tools to optimize return on real estate assets and make better real estate planning decisions.
- Measures on-time payment savings from audits to help improve payment processing and reduce real estate expenses.
Real estate utilization metrics
- Measures actual space and real estate contract utilization by organization, geography and time period.
- Applies space utilization rates by area and person, to compare real estate utilization and minimize vacancies.
- Evaluates density per work area, worker utilization rate and mobility space rate to help improve the capacity and flexibility of facilities.
IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Real Estate resources