Improve the performance of facility maintenance programs with business analytics
IBM® TRIRIGA® Workplace Performance Management Operations uses business analytics to help identify under-performing maintenance programs and processes. It enables you to monitor maintenance programs to help continuously improve performance. Use it to increase the financial performance of facility maintenance processes and resources.
IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Operations provides:
- Prebuilt facilities maintenance dashboards to help increase the effectiveness of different types of system users – maintenance technicians, maintenance managers, service providers and executives.
- Automated facility maintenance metrics to evaluate facilities assets, processes and resources against planned performance targets.
- Cost management metrics that help reduce maintenance costs and improve operational budgeting and forecasting.
- Service delivery metrics that help measure and improve the quality and cost effectiveness of maintenance services.
Prebuilt facilities management dashboards
- Provides relevant content such as facility maintenance-specific content, reminders and analytics.
- Customizes portal layout and content to the needs of the user.
- Gives one-click access to frequently used facility maintenance information, processes and reports using My Bookmark links.
Automated facility maintenance metrics
- Captures operational data from the IBM TRIRIGA facility maintenance applications automatically, based on the user’s schedule.
- Analyzes facility maintenance performance data (operational, financial, portfolio and customer satisfaction) against planned targets using 64 prebuilt metrics.
- Measures facility maintenance team and service provider performance based on on-target service costs, on-time responsiveness and other rates.
- Captures and charts facility maintenance costs, preventive maintenance-to-repair cost ratios and other maintenance program performance measures using time trends. Uses time trends to validate progress against improvement goals.
- Monitors performance metrics to identify areas that should be improved – reducing facility maintenance costs and increasing operating efficiencies.
Cost management metrics
- Analyzes performance data of workplace maintenance and operations to help reduce costs and improve budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Evaluates cost variances to identify and proactively detect budget over-runs.
- Calculates maintenance budget changes automatically and evaluates corresponding risks and impacts.
- Measures the financial impact of maintenance investments on building value and life to help improve the effectiveness of maintenance funding.
Service delivery metrics
- Identifies under-performing resources to help improve on-time service delivery, using in-house or third-party service providers.
- Analyzes maintenance processes to help uncover bottlenecks and improve resource use and service completion rates.
- Measures service effectiveness with metrics for quality, responsiveness and overall satisfaction.
- Uncovers resource inefficiencies to help manage service workload volume and distribution among providers.
IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Operations resources