Facility maintenance software to accelerate maintenance services and extend assets
IBM® TRIRIGA® Workplace Operations Manager delivers facility maintenance software to help maintain critical facilities assets throughout their lifecycle and reduce maintenance costs. It automates the management of corrective maintenance services to deliver higher-quality services more efficiently. Now you can automate preventive and condition-based maintenance processes to improve the condition of critical facilities assets and extend their life.
IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Operations Manager provides:
- Lifecycle management resources that can improve the effectiveness of maintenance services and help reduce operating costs.
- Preventive maintenance capabilities that can improve the efficient operation of buildings and associated assets over their lifetimes.
- Condition-based maintenance tools that can identify building issues before they escalate and require more expensive repairs.
Lifecycle management resources
- Capture and classify information about facility, building system and asset conditions in one centralized database to help inform and improve maintenance decisions.
- Collect and manage data related to service providers, inside and outside your company, for more efficient service management.
- Match maintenance requirements with a database of leases, warranties and service-level agreements to help support the delivery of speedier, more cost-effective services.
- Automate aspects of the service and maintenance workflow to help reduce delays and contain costs that can result from duplicated efforts and unnecessary work.
Preventive maintenance capabilities
- Schedule regular maintenance and work orders automatically based on service-level agreements and warrantees to help reduce overall maintenance costs and costs associated with downtime.
- Automate generation of preventive maintenance tasks based on equipment readings or time-based schedules.
- Automate reconciliation of invoices against previous payments and contract terms to identify overcharges.
- Deliver advanced parts and inventory processes, prebuilt reports and ad-hoc reporting capabilities to streamline parts and inventory management.
Condition-based maintenance tools
- Provide automated alerts that help identify critical equipment maintenance requirements from sensor-level data.
- Generate corrective work orders and service requests based on out-of-band conditions, priority, the asset involved and location.
- Provide a role-based dashboard for facilities maintenance supervisors, technicians and service providers, and also enables user dashboard configuration to fit personal work styles.
IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Operations Manager resources