Simplify complex facility planning
IBM® TRIRIGA® Strategic Facility Planning provides strategic and tactical planning tools with automated implementation processes. It helps facility planners increase the effectiveness of strategic, master and tactical facilities planning. It does this with scenario modeling for what-if analysis. Align business objectives with facility planning goals for improved financial performance.
IBM TRIRIGA Strategic Facility Planning provides:
- Advanced strategic planning tools that align facility management with overall business goals.
- Space planning analysis and metrics that evaluate optimum facility usage.
- Automated facility management processes that streamline implementation of facility plans.
Advanced strategic planning tools
- Identifies the impact of future business demands on the existing supply of facilities and assets. Get alerts to gaps between business unit forecasts and space availability.
- Provides a real estate portfolio framework that includes strategic and tactical facility plans. This framework can be readily implemented using automated tasks.
- Collects and compile critical business and facility asset information in one central location.
- Uses configurable benchmarks to compare facility usage, condition and costs with company business goals and industry data.
Space planning analysis and metrics
- Compares what-if planning scenarios with financial, environmental and operational targets to allocate facility resources more efficiently.
- Models space planning scenarios visually with interactive supply and demand controls. Uses stack planning capabilities to assess business unit allocations.
- Assesses the impact of new facilities, lease terminations, lease renewals and headcount reductions on facility plans and space usage.
- Uses predefined metrics – such as performance scorecards – to compare the forecasted requirements of business units with available space.
- Analyzes and ranks space planning scenarios to identify optimal facility configurations and help improve financial performance.
Automated facility management processes
- Translates facility plans into specific work tasks automatically, based on approved planning scenarios. Automated tasks can accelerate increased facility utilizations.
- Updates personnel space assignments and cost allocations automatically after facility changes are completed.
- Initiates automated projects and tasks for real estate acquisitions and dispositions, construction project management and move planning and implementation. Automated projects can increase the efficiency of plan execution.
IBM TRIRIGA Strategic Facility Planning resources