Simplify lease accounting and reduce occupancy costs
IBM® TRIRIGA® Real Estate Manager helps identify high-return real estate transactions. It also provides consistent prebuilt lease accounting controls and automated lease payment reconciliation. Prepare for the latest global lease accounting rules and increase return on real estate assets.
IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Manager features:
- Analytics-based site selection to evaluate financial, operational and regulatory impacts across multiple lease-build-buy scenarios. It helps to determine optimum real estate transactions.
- Automated lease administration to automate creation of real estate and asset-lease contracts and payment schedules. It also automates critical date notifications for expirations and options from approved lease abstracts.
- Streamlined lease accounting controls that provide prebuilt forms and data import processes for offline abstraction of real estate and asset leases through internal and third-party abstraction resources.
Analytics-based site selection
- Provides side-by-side comparison of scenarios against current term and other transaction scenarios.
- Provides a closed-loop process between transaction management, lease management and lease accounting for new leases and renewals.
- Delivers balance sheet and income statement analysis under both new and existing lease accounting rules.
Automated lease administration
- Automates chargeback processes that determine assignable space and costs for each department.
- Provides “smart” clauses that contain specific data attributes for each clause and option type.
- Automates notices and alerts such as expiring leases, available options and overdue payments.
Streamlined lease accounting controls
- Delivers balance sheet and income statement analysis under both new and existing lease accounting rules, including FAS13.
- Automates assumption review alerts required under new IASB/FASB standards with prebuilt option selector.
- Provides bulk update processes for incremental borrowing rate, index growth rate and fair market rental value (FMRV) assumptions. It also has bulk update processes for rent component assumptions such as maintenance, taxes and rent.
- Automates the creation and updating of amortization schedules based on approved data changes.
IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Manager resources