Reduce energy and carbon with environmental and energy management software
IBM® TRIRIGA® Real Estate Environmental Sustainability Manager provides a single repository of energy and environmental data to measure environmental performance. The software helps to streamline enterprise carbon accounting and sustainability investment analysis. Use it to lower energy costs, achieve carbon reduction goals and improve overall environmental performance.
IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability Manager provides:
- Prebuilt sustainability metrics to identify resource-intensive facilities, assets and processes.
- Automated carbon accounting to help reduce cost of carbon disclosures.
- Sustainability dashboards to consolidate environmental and energy costs, metrics and impact reports.
- Sustainability investment analysis engine to generate higher financial and environmental returns on capital projects.
Prebuilt sustainability metrics
- Simplifies enterprise-wide analytics and stores energy, waste, water, fugitive emissions, travel and carbon data with a single enterprise warehouse.
- Provides a focused analysis to pinpoint problem areas using sustainability filters.
- Captures and charts energy use, resource consumption and carbon footprint over time using time trends. Time trends validate progress against sustainability goals.
- Gives a more complete picture of energy and resource consumption, waste production and carbon emissions with 64 multidimensional sustainability metrics.
Automated carbon accounting
- Creates Carbon Log records by automatically processing energy, fugitive emissions, waste and travel data through embedded Greenhouse Gas Protocol calculations.
- Uses nationally-recognized carbon emissions factor data tables for the U.S. Emissions and Generation Resource Integrated Database (eGRID) and the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC).
- Delivers absolute and intensity metrics such as Carbon Emissions (absolute), Carbon Intensity per Area and Carbon Intensity per Occupant.
- Performs ad-hoc analysis based on user-defined boundaries through the use of the IBM TRIRIGA Carbon Footprint Analysis feature.
- Increases the effectiveness of energy and environmental sustainability system users – occasional, process managers and executives.
- Provides users with relevant content such as process-specific content, reminders and analytics.
- Provides one-click access to frequently-used content.
- Highlights facilities performance based on energy and environmental metrics to identify underperforming facilities.
- Customizes portal layout and content with controls that adapt to the needs of the user.
Sustainability investment analysis engine
- Delivers an energy/carbon project builder to model energy efficiency projects.
- Aggregates Environmental Opportunity records such as lighting replacements, HVAC replacements for portfolio-wide, site-specific and user defined programs.
- Prioritizes energy efficiency project funding requests to determine the ideal project portfolio that aligns with organizational business strategies.
- Provides a side-by-side analysis of key financial and environmental measures such as investment cost, energy savings, payback period, NPV, IRR and carbon footprint reduction. This analysis helps to improve sustainability investment decisions.